- Usage of 2Adoc.com is subject to our Terms and Conditions and
- Physicians and other providers are independent practitioners who are not employees or agents of DRGO.
- DRGO shall not be liable for actions or treatments provided by providers and practitioners.
- DRGO makes no guarantees of practitioner rules pertaining to firearms carry and scope of practitioner’s open support for the exercise of Second Amendment rights.
- It is the provider’s responsibility to keep their practice information current.
- DRGO makes no guarantees of finding a provider in a requester’s area.
- DRGO makes no guarantees of new patient referrals.
- DRGO does not screen patients and makes no guarantees of their behavior, competence, safety practices or compliance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
- DRGO does not guarantee provider credentials and qualifications. It is the patient’s responsibility to verify the provider’s appropriate credentials (including accreditation, licensure, etc)
- It is the patient’s responsibility to verify the provider’s policies about carrying a firearm in their office or the building in which the office is situated.